Wednesday 29 March 2017

Fuchsia Card

Hi crafty people.
A card I made while trying out a Fuchsia flower.
I used 2 different punches for the flowers. One I coloured pink and the other
I coloured green for the leaves at the top.


The corner dies are really Die-sire fairy lights rectangle dies that I have cut in half and used for the corners. The leaves I have had for  a while and can't remember the make.
Finished off with little butterflies and tiny pearls.

Card stock 5x5 
Mat pink card 
Desire rectangle edging dies.



4 comments:

  1. Another stunner Janis. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunner Janice (sorry) Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love the fuchias, so realistic. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Janice, love the freesia xxx

    ReplyDelete