Thursday 30 March 2017

Black and White Octagon shaped card

Hello crafty people.
    Today I'm sharing a black and white octagon shaped card.



I didn't have a die for this I actually worked it out, then cut the different layers 
separately, each one smaller that the last. After I had done it "lightbulb moment"
why didn't I just download the shape and adjust the different layers. 

The card measures  aprox 7x7 
Black and White card sock.
Embossed the last layer with a Sue Wilson embossing folder .
The ovals are also Sue Wilson.
Memory flourish die cut.
I drew the  flowers with an embossing pen, then embossed in white.




5 comments:

  1. wow super black and white card Janice ... very elegant ... and very clever as you didn't have the actual die ... love your flowers how did you do the stamens ?? ... thank you for visiting my blog ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful creation Janice. You've inspired me to try that shape - one day! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice I bought Hexagon ages ago never seen the light of day. May have to take inspiration from this lovely upload. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, i love the black and white, looks like i might have to get the hexagonal dies x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a very elegant card! Mary x

    ReplyDelete