Thursday 29 June 2017

Wedding Card

Hello Crafty People.
Been a bit busy here at the moment.
So trying to catch up.
This is a card I made for a work colleague who was getting married.
The colours she is getting married in, are gold and red, with lilies for the flowers.
I used 8x8 card stock and mat and layered with red and gold card.
Embossed the white card with one of Sara Davis's embossing folders.
The hearts or from the unbranded range, Cut one in gold and one in white.



I cut out an image of couple holding hands and placed in underneath the white heart.
The lilies are Heartfelt Creation lilies stamp. Don't have the die so cut out by hand.
The congratulations is another unbranded die.



4 comments:

  1. OMG Janice I just adore those flowers, this is so beautiful x Janis x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation Janice - it's fabulous! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top-Notch Janice. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice.Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love the way you have used all those components.

    ReplyDelete