Tuesday 9 May 2017

Hello Crafty People.
I'm really behind with the blog, so busy struggling to fit everything in.
So today I've just finished a card trying out new scribble dies.
I cut the card and embossed it a while ago and came across it the other day sorting stuff out.
I decided to back the circles with a stamped background, so I used distress inks to colour and then stamped over with written stamp.
I used the scribble dies from China to fill the circles up.
The flowers are just hand cut and coloured with distress inks. 




Hand made flowers

Stamped background under the circles.
8x8 cards
The Sara Davis embossing folder, its to nice to hide 
although you can't see it that well.
Ribbon and tiny butterflies to finish off.
Thank you for looking.




3 comments:

  1. Janice this is so beautiful and the flowers as always are amazing x Janis x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Janice must have missed this.....slap on the wrist. Delightful as always. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete